Point of Sale (POS)
Transform your store operations and drastically improve data visibility with Point Of Sale (POS) capabilities from Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail.
- Customizable interface speeds up transactions so you sell more.
- Improve customer service with price lookup, inventory lookup, item dimensions and item comments, all available from the POS terminal.
- Do more at the POS with customer discounting, exchanges, refunds and voids.
- Support multiple languages and multicurrency with the LS Retail POS system, making it easy to synchronize international operations.
- Choose from Touch Screen, OPOS Support or Keyboard Support for store operations.
- Support custom and special orders at the Point of Sale, including ordering an item directly from the manufacturer and having the item shipped directly to the store from the warehouse or vendor.
- Use POS flags and reports to identify unusual transactions, such as refunds to cash, refunds after closing hours, refunds from one credit card to another, discounts over a given amount, and sales outside opening hours. These “events” can be analyzed by store, POS, staff, or by date and time. They can also be escalated to incidents. Incidents are created if events pass a pre-defined threshold.