Inventory Management and
Achieve optimum stock levels and ensure your business has the cash flow and resources to expand without risking profitability with Demand Planning & Replenishment capabilities from Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail.
- Identify shopping trends in real-time. Provide customers with the products they want, when they want them, to increase sales.
- Target customers with a personalized buying experience with promotions tailored to their buying habits.
- Improve sales and improve customer retention with powerful, flexible customer loyalty programs.
- Use mobile loyalty apps to target customers with tailored offers and notifications.
- Make information on items, store locations, shopping lists and previous transactions easy to find with mobile apps.
- Implement an omnichannel approach to maximize sales online and offline.
- Control how much capital is invested in stock with the Open-to-Buy module, so you can achieve optimum inventory levels and avoid overstocking or losing sales due to stock-outs.
- React quickly to changes in market conditions with the ability to roll out price changes across the globe, through all channels, in a matter of minutes.
- Free up considerable working capital
- Lower inventory levels
- Reduce workload through automation by as much as 80%
- Reduce stock-outs by as much as 85%
- Control item replenishment based on customer buyng behavior, including:
- Average usage – from sales history, seasonal trends, etc.
- Planned sales demand – manually for promotion peaks, onetime events, etc.
- Stock level – minimum or maximum threshold settings
- Like for Like – sell one, replace one
- Track inventory levels and shrinkage more accruately in real-time