Why I'm excited about NRF’s Annual Convention and EXPO 2015
...and why you should be, too!
This will be my second time attending NRF's Annual Convention & EXPO, aka "Retail's BIG Show" in New York City. The show runs from January 11th to January 13th and is held at the Javits Convention Center. As I will be representing ArcherPoint, LS Retail, and eMazzanti Technologies while in attendance, this is your opportunity to meet with me in New York, and also meet the people who stand behind these quality software and hardware products. The ArcherPoint Retail Consultants will also be attending the show and will be happy to meet with you to review your initiatives for 2015! We can help you to upgrade your hardware, help you to prepare to upgrade your ERP/POS software, determine how to integrate your online store with your financials, and help your business become more efficient and profitable overall!
If you have attended NRF's BIG show in the past – you know why it's exciting! If this is your first time, or you haven't yet decided to attend – here is why you should:
- The Expo is free to retailers.
- The Expo provides the insights for retailers to learn how things will be done in the future and provides technology options that will help retailers get ahead of their competitors
- It starts on Sunday, January 11th , with the Expo Hall opening from 10am-3pm
- It is New York City – what more needs to be said?
- Learn about the impact that HENRY’s (High Earners Not Rich Yet) will have on defining the next chapter of the luxury market as their income and wealth grows faster than those who dominated the bubble boom of earlier decades
- Learn about “big data” and shopping analytics: How are loyalty programs going to be beneficial to retail growth, what will be allowable tomorrow to increase your loyal customers?
- Learn how leading retailers are leveraging mobile technology to enhance the customer experience, drive sales, boost customer loyalty, and achieve operational efficiencies
- Learn how to plan for omni-channel: ‘shop, buy, ship, return anywhere”
- Learn why Microsoft Dynamics NAV/LS Nav is used in more than 47,000 stores worldwide
- Find out the forecast for 2015 for IT in Retail
- Find out if you are using omni-channel to its greatest capacity
- Find out what it really means to listen to your customers
- Hear the leader of the US Federal Reserve, Dr. Ben S. Bernanke, during a momentous time of economic and financial crisis, offer keen insights and analysis of the current global economic landscape and challenges facing the world today
- Find out how e-commerce continues to change everything
- Learn about innovative ideas to reinvent your concepts and secure your competitive edge
- And so much more!
I hope to see you at the BIG SHOW! Please to schedule time during the show with me, Thomas Nielsen, or Matt Street.
Looking forward to seeing you there